2021 Club Championship
This page provides a link to the latest 2021 Club Championship results. Due to the pandemic, the 2021 club championship is a shortened version of a normal championship consisting of only five races (see below). For those of you who don’t know how the club championship scoring works (or can’t remember), it works as follows, for each race, the first Helsby RC woman gets 20 points, the second gets 19 points, and so on. The same applies to men. The overall winners are the woman and the man with the highest score for their best three races. There will also be age category winners. If you are still confused, please ask.
- ✔ Helsby RC event along the Oakmere Way – Wednesday 28th July – organised by Jackie – results
- Helsby RC event using Old Pale, Delamere – Wednesday 11th August – organised by Fitzy
- Park run – Phoenix Park, Runcorn – Saturday 11th September – www.parkrun.org.uk/phoenix/
- Farndon 10K – Col T has managed to secure 30 places – Sunday 26th September – please enter individually using runcheshire.niftyentries.com/Bartletts-Farndon-10K-2021 – Note to second claim runners: please enter under your first claim club and we will include you in the club championships (prompt us if we forget)
- Park run – Ellesmere Port – Saturday 23rd September – www.parkrun.org.uk/ellesmereport/
An Excel spreadsheet showing the current standings is available here.