One of the our winter training runs. Basically an out and back run, in the opposite direction to Frodsham. Bit too much of the A56 road but a reliable route mostly well lit (with a bit of mystery through the village back lane at the far end).
- Out of the club gates and turn right along the main road to the A56 traffic lights.
- Turn left here heading towards Chester and cross the road.
- We follow the A56 all the way out to Mickle Trafford
- At the village centre (by the pedestrian crossing) we turn right onto School Lane and start a short loop out through the back of the village,
- Past the school and at the end of the road turn right again onto The Street which brings us back via Dee Road through the village.
- Turn left back onto the A56.
- Straight back the way we’ve come to the club house, a hot shower and drink in the bar afterwards!